Corporate and Commercial Law
Richard Black Solicitors provide specialist commercial advice to small and medium companies, which is fast and cost effective.
We act for a wide range of companies and financial institutions, providing legal advice on all aspects of their transactions and have developed expertise in most areas of commercial and corporate legal business.
Advice is offered in the following areas:
- Company formations, start-up agreements, joint ventures and partnerships
- Company secretarial services
- Shareholders, joint ventures and partnership agreements
- Acquisitions and disposals of companies
- Shareholder disputes
- Insolvency, liquidation, administration and receiverships
- Franchising, distribution and agency agreements
- Asset financing, commercial lending
- Banking Law, security issues
- Employment law, employer/employee relationships, transfer of business
- Entertainment and licensing
- Agency, distribution and outsourcing agreements
We pride ourselves in tailoring our commercial advice to meet the specific needs of each client’s business. If you wish to obtain advice regarding any of the above services please contact Julie O’Connell by e-mail Julie@richardblack.ie or telephone 01 825 3400.