Litigation is simply the part of a solicitor’s practice that deals with court related work. We understand that such cases can be very difficult for our clients and so our solicitors are always at hand to give them the best advice possible. We take instructions as to how we can best represent the particular client’s interests.
We are aware that Litigation can be a time consuming and costly exercise. We feel it is in the best interests of our clients to ensure all disputes are resolved in the most efficient and effective manner; this means both in terms of time and cost, therefore we have a policy of keeping our clients fully informed of the progress of any litigation from beginning to end.
The Litigation work which we can undertake on your behalf includes:
- Company disputes, including director & shareholder disputes, partnership matters
- Personal injuries actions
- Breach of contract
- Product liability and consumer protection
- Employment disputes, rights and duties of employees and employers liability
- Property disputes including nuisance, planning, trespass, landlord and tenant
- Medical Negligence