Wills & Probate
We have considerable expertise in the area of probate law. This involves all aspects of wills, the administration of estates and trusts together with ordinary and enduring powers of attorney. We recognise the importance of clear and confidential advice in these areas of private law and ensure that at all times the firm offers a fully comprehensive and personal service to our clients.
Our Advices Include:
- Preparation of wills with an emphasis on practical considerations and financial/taxation consequences
- All aspects of the administration of estates, both testate and intestate
- Lifetime gifts/transfers with particular reference to the taxation implications thereof including capital acquisitions tax, capital gains tax and stamp duty
- The creation and operation of trusts and settlements
- Charities and charitable trusts
- Preparation and implementation of powers of attorney and enduring powers of attorney
- Advising on Wardships, where necessary
If you would like to view further information about making a will please click here.
If you would like to view further information on extracting a grant of probate or letters of administration please click here.